วันเสาร์ที่ 5 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

Kim Jae Wook Fan Meeting [ NEW YEAR with LIVE ] at CC Lemon Hall

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image



January 29, 2011 (Fri) Shibuya CClemon Kim Jae Wook's fan meeting
in the hall "NEW YEAR with LIVE" at the press conference was held before the event.
Moderator: Greetings thank you from the first.
Jae Kim: I'm Kim Jae-wook, very much for waiting, sorry. Thank you very much.

user posted image
user posted imageModerator: Greetings to Itadakimashita in Japanese, we will proceed in Japanese. First Rock "WALRUS (Wallace),"
Does that kind of band? Here are the debut song of thank you and what song.

Jae Kim: I met all four members of the University of sync ... like 10 years ago. I'm going to do a band
I was talking one day from the time that they keep practicing and writing songs while doing the work of models
and actors, I worked as a professional musician who is also the other members. In 2009, GMF and the 24th
of this month released the single Let's try it in earnest and decided that it's gonna be.

user posted image
user posted imageModerator: Please tell me what song is the title of the song.

Jae Kim: [To be] I'm out, titled Asian countries except Japan is still popular, you say I do not think is so major.
All the best music and lyrics written in English and tell everyone a little more easy to hear
so little kindness "WALRUS" song I guess.

Moderator: The decision to broadcast in Japan] [Mary is in furlough has been cast as well,
please tell us during the filming of the episode comes to mind right now.

Jae Kim: I Jang Geun Suk's arguably the candid hero to two people in partnership
with actress Moon Geun Young. It happened when I arrived a little late but he is not a bad translation,
it was a situation that will come with weeping from the field back up and went out to pretend
I'm a little angry.
user posted image 
Chair: Jae's angry, Miss Geun Yong cry, Gunsuk's seen it?

Jae Kim: I did not see it, so I had to play it ... but I saw the other staff ... we please ask that
when he came to Japan later. (Laughs)

Chair: Okay. I would like to hear what you did feel?
Mary is in furlough this [] Please tell me the highlights I think many people are looking forward to.

Jae Kim: What a marriage of young people in their 20s, but the setting is realistic may not think it can be
considered a little more drama to the story by looking at marriage I. I tell everyone in this drama for that
but I think marriage Points charm of the character is coming out. I enjoy watching Kudasattara thinking like that.

user posted image
Moderator: Please tell me you want to challenge this year and aspirations for 2011.

Jae Kim: I think my best thing a band could do, so the band finally official.

Moderator: : thank you to all the fans in the message.

Jae Kim: Thank you first. Please expect a lot because I want to do activities as a musician
I have never showed up, thank you.

user posted image
Questions from reporters here
Q: In Korea, even if the opportunity arises CD debuted in Japan want to do well and live CD debut, and plans available?

Jae Kim: I think I can live now if you build opportunities, CD debut Nde contracts have not yet (laughs)
I want to soon. This "WALRUS" means those, so I think that record companies want to be able to expand activities
in any country in Asia and South Korea as well as the activities of ... (laughs from the audience) Thank you.

Q: [To be] the singles is that all the English lyrics, learn English, please tell us about
your favorite word in English and how that is.

Jae Kim: English is as much as possible so I'd talk a little bit.
It has helped me and the lyrics tell together at the side of good friends while writing in English.
Favorite quote is not particularly ... I'm sorry.

user posted image
Q: It is important to the band what is?

Jae Kim: This "WALRUS" activities of the "do not want to compromise" that it is larger.
I really want to crush everything in every single Rokkubandorashiku songwriting.

The conference ended last photo session.
user posted imageuser posted image 
The conference taught me a passion for filming episodes of the drama and music activities
are conducted in fluent Japanese with no interpretation of the principal. Which shows the popularity of
high interest by Kim Jae-wook's packed events. CD in Japan with support expected to debut together?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น